The Solutions Architect is responsible for providing highly technical expertise around Genesys product suite with an emphasis on PureCloud during the pre-sales process for existing clients. This includes analyzing prospects business requirements, demonstrating the recommended solutions, designing a solution to meet those requirements, gathering and using competitive information, and scoping all technical aspects of the sales process for proposal creation/review.
- Analyze complex business needs presented by the prospective clients and recommend technical solutions.
- Provide technical product expertise on the Genesys platform during sales opportunities, both in person and remotely, including live product demonstrations.
- Deliver technical presentations to sales leaders, contact center managers and end users who are not technical but also have deep technical discussions with IT to plan the implementation.
- Design systems to meet requirements sourced during initial sales process, targeted to specific needs of customers, that adhere to standards/procedures for designing solutions and system architectures and ensure that Avtex will be able to deliver specified solution.
- Create specification documents for prospective sales, such as solution architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, server build sheets, database and recording storage sizing calculators
- Work with Development, Implementation, and Support departments to provide project information during internal project kick-off, as well as during the project, as needed, to clarify any questions stemming from pre-sales / design discussions.
- Conduct pilot system rollouts for proof of concept at prospective customer sites.
- Participate in the business development process, including responding to technical inquiries / RFP documents.
- Attend trade shows to provide technical product information to attendees, including performing presentations and demonstrations at trade shows.
- Proven expertise in the IT field working with contact center solutions such as Genesys product suite and PureCloud
- 2+ years of experience in a consulting or pre-sales role within an IT services/software company
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience in an IT environment
- Broad knowledge of telecommunications, data processing systems, and network systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve management needs
- Process Automation experience is a requirement, both from a technical perspective, and a process mapping perspective
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent and complex projects and drive to completion meeting strict deadlines
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques and communications
- Travel up to 20% is required
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!
More Information on Avtex
Avtex operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Bloomington, MN. Avtex was founded in 1972. It has 579 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 20 open jobs at Avtex, click here.
Read Full Job Description