Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
Solutions Architect - System Integrators
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
Position: Solutions Architect - Global System Integrator / Global SI
The Solution Architect is a senior level pre and post sales role. It is responsible for educating customers on why a network centric application access approach is no longer ideal and requires a complete reimagining of how users access applications and information.
This role requires a deep understanding of security and networking technology, along with the ability to understand and interpret organizational dynamics and the ability to engage and positively influence key technology and enterprise architecture decision makers.
Challenge our customers to evolve their strategy and change their mindset from Network Centric, to App and User Centric. Lay the foundation for the sales teams to prove Zscaler offers the best solution in this new paradigm.
Lead transformation workshops across security, network, application, authentication, communication, and Enterprise Architecture teams to challenge, educate, design, and plan for a world where users, applications, and data can reside anywhere.
*High Level Design
Create 1-3 year Transformation Roadmap with the customer that maps out business objectives, technical requirements, and Zscaler technology required. Lays out the Deployment & Upsell framework for the Sales team.
Present on stage at industry events & conferences. Educate internal teams on industry trends (SD WAN, 0365, etc.) Act as an interface to the Product Management & Cloud Ops teams for prioritization, planning, and architecture.
- Challenger Sale approach who can lead customer to define modern technical architecture requirements
- Demonstrate strong understanding of networking and security architectures and engage in technical discussions with network and security architects of large enterprises.
- Present both industry and Zscaler technical architecture as it relates to customers’ and prospects’ environment and technical requirements.
- Own the room and coordinate high-level technical workshops to gain agreement from diverse stake holders and agendas.
- Leverage relationships to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations is fully supported and has the necessary resources to be successful.
- Experience for this position is typically gained by 5+ years of success in a similar role working for a vendor or a customer.
- Broad understanding of security, networking, authentication, and Internet and ISP fundamentals
- Strong understanding of how to navigate large enterprise organizational structures
- 10+ years of business-to-business sales and business development
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on large, complex SaaS solution opportunities
- Experience managing executive-level relationships
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills and very engaging interpersonal skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or equivalent work experience
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.