Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Business Development team at Zscaler, helps customers transform and evolve their businesses, through "better-together" product integrations, amongst a rich ecosystem of technology, alliance, and cloud partners. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future as to how Enterprises use technology to securely connect with customers, employees, and partners.
A Solutions Architect at Zscaler is a senior technical individual contributor. Partnering with Engineering, Product Management, Cloud Operations, and Business Development, this position is responsible for being a technical leader and liaison to our partner ecosystem, for all Zscaler products and technologies.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with partners and customers, to provide technical consulting, coordination, and problem-solving. The ideal candidate should have prior field experience working as a: Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, or a Support Engineer. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed, while developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
- For existing partners: Advise on integration strategies, Enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure, required to successfully implement a complete solution, while providing "best practice" advice to our partner ecosystem
- For new partners: Lead or be a key contributor during Zscaler technology overviews and architectural discussions with partners.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within partners to enable them to be Zscaler advocates.
- Assist partners to acquire the appropriate skills, or complement their skills, so they can effectively use Zscaler products and technologies.
- Lead and/or coordinate the authoring / co-authoring of technical artifacts (e.g. White papers deployment guides, blogs, patents, ...etc).
• Deep understanding of networking or security in Enterprise environments. • 8 years of prior work experience in similar positions (e.g. Solutions Architect, Systems Engineer, Technical Marketing Engineer, or a Support Engineer). • Able to learn and support cutting-edge technologies while context-switching. • Strong understanding of how to navigate technical and architectural discussions.• Comfortable talking about technical topics/issues with business people and business
topics/issues with technical people; Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences. • Excellent communication and follow-up skills across internal and external organizations.• Ability to travel to partner sites, conferences, and other related events as required. • Minimum Education: Technical bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Qualifications: • Prior experience with technology partners for (Partner list: https://www.zscaler.com/partners/technology). • Hands-on experience with API integration / prototyping using (in order of preference): Python, Golang. • Professional experience architecting and operating solutions built on (in order of preference): Azure, AWS, and GCP. • Experience with Hypervisors (in order of preference): VMware, Hyper-V, and KVM. • Industry certifications such as CCIE, JNCIE, CISSP or CCSP preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.