Solution Consultant at Anaplan (Remote)
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenge and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings unique value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated SOLUTION CONSULTANT to join our Presales team. A position with Anaplan’s Presales team means being part of one of the fastest growing cloud vendors and making your mark on a changing industry. You get to meld your love of numbers with your love of sales and be rewarded for success with an outstanding commission structure and rapid career growth. As a Solution Consultant, you enjoy helping people solve hard problems. You are a bit savvy about cool products and you love showing people how those products can help their businesses.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect diverse perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new insights, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
- Engaging with targeted financial services enterprise prospects or large enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Developing planning function-specific solutions, demos, and messaging. Building Proof of Concept models that are tailored to solve prospects’ problems.
- Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to facilitate the adoption of the Anaplan solution.
- Cross-training teammates on solution expertise.
- Creating product awareness in the marketplace.
- A background in financial planning or sales performance management
- Experience with multi-dimensional modeling, business intelligence, or analytics
- Prior experience in financial services (FSI) space a plus
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology
- Excellent presentation, client relationship, and interpersonal skills- both internally and externally
- Growth mentality
- You’re comfortable challenging old ways of doing things
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- 3+ years of presales/consulting/implementing or like experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion