Software Sales Executive at Florence Healthcare (Atlanta, GA)
What We Do
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 45 countries.
Florence was recognized as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. The Software Sales Executive will target Biotechs, CROs, Pharma and Med Device companies with the goal of bringing cures to market more quickly. Our workflow software helps speed up trials and while cutting the costs from clunky antiquated workflows.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales competence, a passion for technology, and an interest in advancing clinical research with great software. Software sales experience is highly recommended. Experience leading web-based meetings and demos is important. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical. Experience in Life Sciences or Healthcare IT is strongly preferred.
- Qualify and Drive. Talk with prospects, discern a fit, and advance steps to a close.
- Enjoy selling a software solution with a clear value proposition and strong ROI.
- Build Funnel. Work with SDRs to target prospects, develop the prospects that are a fit, work the deal to close. Leads are continuously being generated from our web site, trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data.
- Work as a team. You will work with skilled Sales Engineers on most of your projects.
- Travel. For now, travel is greatly limited. Most selling is web based. We expect a return to some measure of business travel in the next year.
- Grow. This is a personal growth opportunity. Be coached by experienced people who are keen to see you succeed. The business is growing and we need you to grow with us.
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Demonstrated sales ability.
- 4+ years in sales (as a sales rep, business development rep (BDR) or inside sales rep at a technology/software company.) Should have experience in both inside and outside sales cycles.
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills. Experience selling software in a web-based demo approach is essential.
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system.
- Healthcare or Life Science experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- This position can be remote. Florence is based in Atlanta Georgia.
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of Atlanta, as well as competitive benefits.
- Achieve. 50/50 OTE comp plan rewards achievement. No Caps!
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies.
- Evolve. This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume.
- Enjoy. Our office is in Midtown with remote work options
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.