Software Sales Account Executive at Homebase (Houston, TX)
We’re currently hiring in: Houston, TX, and Denver, CO
At Homebase, we value all businesses that sign up for our services. As our Key Account Sales Representative, you will work one on one with some of our most valuable accounts to build trust-based relationships with our customers in order to maximize the value they are getting from Homebase. While hitting sales goals, you will be responsible for providing the purple standard to interested leads, existing accounts, and self-sourcing leads when needed. Your partnership with the Marketing, Business Analytics, and Product team is critical. Our cross-functional partners support us in ensuring success for our customers and rely on you to provide actionable insights.
Goals will be set based on historical data. In this environment, things change fast, we may adjust how we view success including locations added, plan value (MRR), and expansion of existing account spend. You will be responsible for exceeding a quota set by our operations team.
- Help grow Homebase by learning about our customers and making product recommendations to solve customers’ needs
- Meet or exceed MRR goals that will be set by the Business Operations team
- Work cross-functionally with other teams on strategy and provide actionable feedback
- Proactively engage in outbound sales activities and strategies
- Be open and eager to learn and adapt to changes
- 2+ years of experience growing a book of business or similar
- 2+ years of experience in sales or account management of software as a service
- Internal: Sales Development or Account Executive experience
- Proven track record of pipeline development and management
- Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to articulate clear, concise recommendations that benefit our customers
- Understanding of sales methodology and willingness to be coached.
- Confident, articulate phone presence and willingness to go above and beyond for our customers
- Strong growth mindset, long-term thinking, analytic thinking, and willingness to take initiative day-to-day
Homebase Team Attributes: If you resonate with these traits, you may be a Homie!
- Gets shit done - Moves quickly and with urgency to deliver results. Strong bias to action.
- Strong work ethic - Willing to work hard and put in the time to accomplish outsized goals.
- Learning mindset - Proactive in personal development. Highly curious and driven to learn.
- Sets a high bar - Expects personal and team performances to be world-class.
- Humble - Delivers exceptional results without an ego. Shares credit broadly.
- Team Player - Collaborative. Motivates and creates positive environments for colleagues and teams.
What We Offer
- This position has a base salary of $20 per hour commensurate with experience and expertise and an uncapped commission plan, with a target bonus opportunity of $28,000 per year
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote work with hybrid option in multiple locations
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Annual Holidays and Accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.