Snr. Account Executive (Enterprise) at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Snr. Account Executive will support their Enterprise territories in creating new revenue-generating opportunities by increasing the teams’ pipelines, assisting with closing, tagging deals in need of help, setting up partnerships, and/or standing offers with prospective customers. The purpose of this role is to support Sales Directors and VPs to drive overall quota attainment for all Enterprise territories.
- Set up the Standing Offers for all prospective customers for all Enterprise territories
- Manage existing Standing Offers to deliver maximum return and assess viability of renewing the standing offer
- Identify which types of standing offers yield the best results and increase revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with VPs Enterprise for initial negotiation of the Standing Offer
- Investigate closed/won and closed/lost reports and pipelines for missed opportunities and improve the sales process through extending standing offers to the customer client base or vendors
- Be available to tag deals that have lapsed, are stuck or have gone dark in coordination with Regional Enterprise VPs
- Monitor the push reports and stale opportunities to help uncover opportunities that require escalation.
- Handle escalated tags initiated by the reps or managers
- Find Opportunities without multiple products and work with the Enterprise Reps and the Prospect to get this added to the Opportunity.
- Investigate and pull in deals from the future to help increase revenue for the current month.
- High School Diploma and relevant job experience
- Experience with Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in phone and B2B sales
- KnowBe4 Sales experience a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- 3+ years experience as a top closer
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.