SMB Sales Performance Manager at KnowBe4 (Tampa Bay, FL)
The SMB Sales Performance Manager will be responsible for the performance and development of the SMB Sales Performance Coaches. In addition, this position will fill in to coach as needed in any of the different territories that need help. all related topics surrounding sales. In coordination with the sales leaders, they create pilot programs to improve sales performance.
- Hire, promote, discipline, and fire subordinate employees, or provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, promoting, disciplining, and firing subordinate employees to which the company gives significant weight
- Ensure there is a universal quality of coaching being implemented across each SMB territory.
- Work with each coach individually to identify areas of need to enhance their level of expertise in all areas of the coaching realm.
- Create and/or update drills as needed.
- Utilize data analysis to conduct deep dives and develop programs for areas not trending in the right direction and develop best practices from those that are trending well.
- Coordinate with other departments and divisions of the company to enhance working communication between those areas.
- Conducting 1:1 and group coaching sessions as needed
- Align coaching initiatives to the strategy of the SMB department
- Stay in close communication with the territory managers on expectations from reps and aligning programs to that
- Collaborate with SMB directors on coaching programs for their area
- High School Diploma or GED required and equivalent work experience
- A minimum of one year of management experience
- A minimum of one year of proven work experience in training, coaching or mentorship
- A minimum of 2 years of outbound B2B sales experience (cold calling experience a plus)
- Experience with Gmail and Google Doc
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.