Austin TX, Boston MA, Draper UT, Remote - USA
Pluralsight SMB Account Executives have the opportunity to address inquiries from accounts and assist customers through a digital transaction. You are future Account Executives and Sales Leaders of Pluralsight and aligning with our values, behaviors, and performance will help to take you there.
Who you're committed to being:
- You are accountable for your work and get excited about customers and their success
- You are a self-starter who is excited to dive into the work and drive results for the team
- You are driven and motivated to develop your career in sales
- You are detail oriented, organized and committed to excellence
- You are agile and flexible and get energized by working in high growth changing environments
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an amazing communicator who is customer and internal partner focused
- You thrive on achievement and getting results
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality and thrive in a start-up environment
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- You are hungry for feedback and coaching
- You are a troubleshooter and enjoy finding challenges and creating solutions
- Self motivated, goal and detail oriented, persistent and dependable
What you'll own:
- Ensure Customer experience - Work with the Digital Sales leader to help enhance internal digital sales processes, guide new and existing customers through the digital sales motion (web chat, email, etc) by answering questions and helping them understand Pluralsight's value proposition. Work with Account Executives to ensure accounts are transitioned to the correct segments
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor though being assertive, present and relevant- Build relationships with customers, identify and care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop processes for meaningful customer experience, and identify companies who visit the website.
- Leverage internal and external tools to maximize customer information and satisfaction - Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit, creating new accounts and executing sales plays through direct customer interaction to close deals on digital transactions including New business, Expansion business, and Renewal business. You will own each moving piece of the digital sales motion; identifying bottlenecks and making recommendations on improvements to drive process improvements, bookings and revenue. Plus, organize your daily execution while balancing multiple priorities simultaneously.
Experience you'll need:
- One year relevant job experience in a similar role, customer service or account management within technology or software industry
- Proficient with Salesforce and other sales tools
- Familiarity with pricing, sales quotas and transactions
- Experience with sales funnel comprehension and touch points - how the system works together
- Positive and energetic with excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy team environment; team player
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful and credible lead follow-up
- Able to navigate and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders and teams
- Basic familiarity with online transactions and ecommerce technology and ability to communicate usability issues to supporting dev teams
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.