Shopping Ads & Feeds Account Manager at Metric Theory, a Media.Monks Company (Remote)
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
Metric Theory is searching for an expert in product feed optimization & Shopping ad campaigns to join our rapidly growing eCommerce team.
Metric Theory’s Senior Account Manager – eCommerce position is essential to Metric Theory’s award-winning results and industry-leading client retention rates. Our Account Managers are experts in feed management and shopping optimization, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to eCommerce client goals. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients across a number of different industries. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical execution, and client communication.
Working within our collaborative team format, you will execute work on live efforts under the guidance of seasoned industry vets and with support from eComm analysts. You will begin to take on new clients in month 1.
- Optimize product feeds on platforms like Feedonomics and/or ProductsUps
- Build and optimize shopping campaigns and performance max in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Work closely with cross channel teams across Metric Theory to manage clients’ paid media efforts
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline strategy, performance, insights from testing, and key opportunities
- Follow eCommerce industry trends, contribute to our eCommerce knowledge sharing, and help train and manage more junior team members
- 2+ years of product feed optimization experience
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Strong familiarity with Google Merchant Center
- Comfortable building and optimizing shopping campaigns on Google Ads
- Experience with SA, GDN, and YouTube
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply!Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Talkspace
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), pet insurance for our at-home companions, fertility care and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
- Built in NYC's Best Company Benefits in 2022
- Built In NYC's Best Midsize Companies to Work 2022 (and Colorado!)
- Built In San Francisco’s List of Companies with the Best Benefits 2021
- Digiday Award for Most Dedicated to Employee Growth 2020
- US Search Award for Best Large Agency of 2020
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2021
- Our Search Marketers Get Recognized Too!
Compensation for Colorado Applicants:
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $65,000 - $75,000
As an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws where we operate. Our career development and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and expand their personal and professional development.