ServiceNow Pre Sales Architect at AHEAD
| Charlotte, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:46 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
ServiceNow Pre Sales Architect
AHEAD is currently seeking a Senior Pre Sales Architect to join our ESM team. The Sr Pre Sales will provide expert level business and technical solution consultancy during the pre sales process in support of the direct sales force and partners, principally through proposal production, ServiceNow product demonstrations and the scoping and delivery of in-depth Proof-of-Concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Assist in the development of new solutions and integration with the AHEAD Hybrid Cloud and Automation practice offerings.
- Provide technical expertise and support, including developing solutions for complex customer issues
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via webex
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions
- including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process).
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
Work alongside and collaborate with industry experts
Investment in training & development
Incentives for certifications
Ability to make an immediate impact
More Information on AHEAD
AHEAD operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Chicago, IL, Brentwood, TN and Atlanta, GA. AHEAD was founded in 2007. It has 1154 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 128 open jobs at AHEAD, click here.
Read Full Job Description