Senior Trust Administrator at FIS (Charlotte, NC)
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
What You Will Be Doing
- Support assigned Trust Account Manager in the administration of trust securities accounts
- Interact in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients
- Assist with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Perform daily account activity:
- Posting receipts
- Entering trade orders and check/wire requests
- Raising cash for distributions
- Handle account inquiries
- Submitting ACH transfer instructions
- Open/close accounts
- Research account discrepancies
- Calculate fee sharing data, including manual calculations when necessary
- Administer all systems related to management of trust accounts
- Maintain all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts
- May provide guidance and cross-training to others
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Typically, at least 4 years professional, financial services industry experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUPS) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective communication with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel
Added Bonus If You Have
- Trust system experience
- Understanding and experience in trust securities, syndicated loans/CLOs, CDOs, or corporate trusts
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.