Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients, and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing, and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the Team
The Client Services Middle Office Team maintains the books and records for collateral managers that have outsourced middle office operations. We reconcile and maintain data on their behalf as well as review monthly and quarterly reports.
What You Will Be Doing
As primary point of contact, the Senior Trust Account Manager delivers high levels of service and relationship management for assigned institutional outsourcing clients in support of trust business objectives.
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problems through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- Guarantee quality service levels, perform daily servicing activities, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure.
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Manager to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
- Lead personnel who assist in the management of the client relationship
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure efficient operations
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise
- Establish operational objectives, work plans, and assignment delegation
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or finance, or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Typically, 10 years financial services experience in structured finance operations and/or institutional assets with two or more years leadership responsibility in managing others
- Client servicing experience in trust securities or operations and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Ability to analyze situations or data, and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and the public
Added Bonus If You Have
- Experience working with CLOs, CDOs
What We Offer You
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.