Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Ideal candidates will have qualities true to our core…
Street -Smart <thriving in dynamic times> You are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. You know how your job affects the whole mission. You get the bigger picture. You understand why your job matters to Trace3 and how to help grow the business. You exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely manner.
Entrepreneurial Spirit <capitalizing on opportunity> You think like an entrepreneur. You continuously innovate, come up with solutions and drive change. You solve problems for the betterment of the company. You look for new and productive ways to make an impact. You find better ways to sell or provide solutions and are good at it.
Juice <the “stuff” it takes to be a needle mover and a game changer> You are a well-respected achiever that gets things done and drives results. You “bring the weather” by demonstrating leadership, character, and passion. You lead without a title, empowering others and inspiring trust. You treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. You hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures, not just their success.
About the Role:
Under the general direction of the Managed Services Director, Client Solutions, the Sr. Solutioning and Sales Specialist will assess opportunities and identify "best fit" Managed Services offerings, both internal and partner, to respond to account team and end customer information requests and then lead the team in the solutioning and pricing of service components that meet or exceed customer requirements.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess opportunities and identify "best fit" Managed Services, both internal and partner delivered, to respond to account team and customer meeting requests, RFQs, and other information requests
- Lead the Managed Services team in the solutioning of service components that meet or exceed customer requirements and position T3 for a differentiated response. Work includes the creation of an overarching approach timeline and managing internal prep meetings
- Aggregate and tune team content responses into a unified deck, work with Managed Services BUs to assess/tune V1 budgetary LOEs and pricing sheets, and ensure a quality response is delivered to the account team within expected OLA, typically 3-4 business days.
- Follow-up with Managed Services BUs to validate timeline is on track
- Participate in customer solution presentations and deliver Managed Services section content and value positioning
- Interface with Managed Services BU solutioning teams, account teams, and Client Success Managers in the preparation of final LOEs and SOWs
- Establish rapport and confidence with account teams and clients and maintain client satisfaction throughout the solutioning and sales lifecycle
Transition to Run/Operate:
- Participate in new account and net new service adoption kick-off meetings to ensure a smooth transition from sales to run/operate
- Escalate risks and issues to Managed Services Management as necessary
Ongoing Client Management:
- Coordinate Managed Services content and periodically participate in client business reviews – monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Assist in identifying new opportunities and areas of growth for Managed Services
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of managed services solutioning and sales support focused on Fortune 1000 accounts
- A solid technology background (7-10 years) as a delivery engineer, infrastructure architect or solution architect, or another relevant technical role
- Proven track record of structuring and closing complex $1M-$5M+ ARR agreements
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally, with the ability to present dynamic and complex business solutions to clients of all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple pursuits, and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan, 529 college savings plan, life insurance, and AD&D
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance (where we don’t encourage fun and relaxation time; we require it)
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.