Senior Solution Sales Executive - Creator Workflows at ServiceNow (Washington DC)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Solution Sales Executive will oversee market success of ServiceNow's Creator Workflow products. These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
What you get to do in this role:
The Solution Sales executive supports the strategy and solution win for specialty solution areas depending on engagement model. Responsibilities/ activities can vary by solution area given coverage capacity.
- Support territory strategy and planning to improve vertical agreement, account use case targeting and execution
- Provide input to AE during the account planning process based on territory strategy and recommendation
- Ensure recommendation to territory strategy and account planning is aligned with Now Value principles
- Support customers to envision the value of a digital transformation and support development of strategy by partnering with rest of account team, customer and partners.
- Interlock with SC & Specialist SC on Capability Roadmap for feedback and agreement and team based on engagement model
- Coach AEs, ADRs, ACE with foundational specialty solution area knowledge to identify specialty solution opportunities and help manage the sales cycle
- Customize the time allocation of responsibilities to the needs of the territory and account team and celebrate successes
- Champion diversity and belonging to contribute to an open and inclusive environment
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years knowledge on return on investment of specialty solutions area to lead solution win
- Experience as an AE, or in alternative sales/ customer service role
- Understanding of business sales processes
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .