Senior Services Business Development Manager at Billtrust (Remote)
The Senior Services Business Development Manager is a member of Professional Services organization, responsible for the execution of selling implementation services related sales across all accounts at Billtrust. You will serve as a key contact to partner with the product Sales and Solutions teams to drive demand generation, enablement, field sales, and sales strategy across the Billtrust Professional Services portfolio. You will work directly with sales teams and leadership to identify sales opportunities while managing and driving ongoing pipeline with providing regular territory forecast updates to the SVP, Professional Services & Consulting. Externally, you will work with prospects to ensure appropriate services are attached to all relevant deals. This role requires heavy experience with a blend of sales, professional services and customer relationship/interaction.
- Drive service sales through setting clearly defined expectations and negotiating service fees with our customers
- Set prospect expectations early in the process and manage the project scope and contribute to the creation of the Statement of Work to handover with our Implementation teams
- Apply subject matter expertise in our solutions to educate and communicate our Professional Services offerings to our customers’ needs
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development, Professional Services, Consulting, Solutions and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization
- Develop and maintain a quarterly demand generation plan
- Maintain accurate and timely customer/prospect pipeline and services forecast data
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position our Professional Services
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
- Proven success in selling Professional Services to VP and C-Level executives. Track record of exceeding quota – 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Software-as-a-Service experience; payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience a plus
- Highly consultative sales style and a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment as well as coach and mentor others
SALARY RANGE BELOW FOR COLORADO BASED APPLICANTS ONLY
Target Base Compensation: $92,000.00 - $131,000.00 + commission (equity offered in addition to base compensation & commission)
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!What You'll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company’s value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote