Senior Sales Strategy Analyst- Customer Success & Innovation at Atlassian
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to reinvent B2B selling. We know that classic high-pressure B2B sales tactics don't work anymore. We have built a billion dollar, fast-growing business without any of those tactics, based on high-quality products, free trials and an intense focus on customer satisfaction. Those happy Customers convert to paying Customers, creating a prolific "Flywheel" that has delivered 150,000+ customers to date. We believe that there is an opportunity to more pro-actively engage with our customers through targeted, value-added outbound engagements that will lead to higher conversions and incremental bookings throughout the Customer lifecycle.
As Atlassian's enterprise sales motions have evolved so has its services organization (Customer Success and Innovation/CSI). The CSI org is involved in pre-sales, post-sales, and full customer lifecycle interactions with our customers to ensure their experiences with Atlassian (software and people) are always incredible. As we seek to continue delivering world-class customer engagements with our services organization, we need an analyst to help understand what resonates and does not resonate with our customers, and how we can continue to improve.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Contribute to Atlassian's annual planning and segmentation models, including leading the CSM go-to-market planning efforts and driving execution.
- Own data integrity and business cadences for CSI org (regular metrics reviews to ensure alignment and focus on the right priorities).
- Develop in-depth and automated reporting around sales metrics for Atlassian's CSI business units. Analyze the services funnel and tie back to capacity and utilization.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including our finance, marketing, and product strategy teams to build a robust CSI business.
Skills and Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in business strategy, finance, analytics, consulting, OR 4+ in sales strategy, operations, or analytics
- Expert level excel skills, you can build a model that represents any business motion
- Proficiency with SQL, you can join any data sources you need together
- Ability to structure complex problems, derive insights from data, and articulate clearly with diverse teams up to the senior leadership level
- Proactive engagement with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales strategy plan
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence varying org functions at varying levels of seniority throughout the org; basically you can execute as well as recommend.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .