Invoca is the industry innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence technology. Forrester Research identified Invoca as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Conversation Intelligence: Sales And Marketing, Q4 2021 report, stating that "Invoca is one of the few established conversation intelligence vendors that can legitimately claim AI capabilities."
With over 300 employees, more than 2,000 customers, and nearing $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company, having raised over $100 million from Accel, Upfront Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Morgan Stanley, and H.I.G. Growth Partners.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
As a Senior Sales Operations Administrator, you will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. You will have a record of success in improving sales processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy our core sales business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Sales Operations Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Own and manage the end-to-end Sales force and Salesforce ecosystem at Invoca while developing a strong understanding of any related integrations syncing data with Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and IT team members, operating as a project owner and executor
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices in order to make recommendations to management regarding implementations
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support sales and cross-functional business unit stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to address technical & process debt
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce.com
- Design, build, and test scalable enhancements such as custom objects, alerts, page layouts, and more within Salesforce
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce sales cloud and support cloud. Developer certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform including configuration of custom apps and objects, workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, custom views etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce API's on how to integrate with 3rd party tools
- Completed multiple end to end Salesforce implementations
- Experience integrating and configuring Salesforce connected apps such as: Salesloft, Lean Data, Demandbase, Marketo, Salesloft, Clari
- Strong understanding of Release Management process and CI/CD
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases and Hands on experience in performing complex data loads
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and good data management ability
- Strong understanding of SFDC best practices and functionality
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $95,000.00 - $125,400.00 / plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
"Our company is committed to creating a culture that is not only grounded in continuous learning, teamwork, and customer success, but is fair, equitable, and welcoming for everyone." - Gregg Johnson, CEO
And to us, diversity, equity and inclusion means more than treating current employees well and making them feel welcome. It also means hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique demographics, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Invoca will always be a place filled with laughter, positivity, thoughtfulness and respect.