Ocrolus is seeking a Senior Sales Operations Associate with 2-4 years of experience in supporting Sales and customer facing organizations. Reporting into our Revenue Operations Lead, this individual needs to be hungry to solve problems, equipped with sharp analytical capabilities, and deep experience working in and designing and developing sales systems.
What you’ll do:
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking sales funnel analytics and dashboarding to equip sales leadership with strategic insights to empower data-driven decisions
- Optimize go-to-market efficiency by continuously re-calibrating rep territories, ensuring we align reps to our prospects in increasingly more impactful ways
- Partner with Business Systems to design and implement crucial systems to support our growing revenue organization such as contract management, sales automation, and compensation tooling
- Cross functional collaboration on various projects including opportunity lifecycle automations, quota/attainment analyses, CRM data cleanliness, and more
- Design and maintain reporting/dashboards that attribute sales team efforts, present findings, results, and iterations to Sales Leadership, CRO, and CEO on a recurring basis leading to iterative improvements
- Enable revenue organization by documenting and presenting new process rollouts to ensure alignment from all team members that set them up for success.
- Leverage multiple channels to tether comprehensive data sets from sources such as Salesforce, Outreach, Spiff, and billing tools.
- Establish funnel attribution + tracking, working with both Sales Development & Solutions teams to improve conversion metrics at each stage in the pipeline
- Partner with cross-functional teams to streamline OKR and attainment analyses
What you'll bring:
- 2-4+ years of relevant work experience in Sales/Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence, or Consulting
- You have 1+ years of experience with Salesforce or other CRM, system design, and are superb at seeing around corners to predict how your work streams will impact downstream teams such as finance and account management.
- You have creator experience of BI tool dashboarding/reporting (Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.), coupled with the ability to write SQL queries from existing data set
- Familiarity with building forecast models, rep territories, and growth strategies
Personality Traits (ex: resilience, collaborates well, gravitas with clients):
- Ability to drive projects and unblock road bumps independently with some strategic oversight on strategy and high level coaching
- Ability to immediately drive impact in a nimble operational organization where they’ll be asked to lead large scale initiatives
- You are detail-oriented and have strong project management and communication skills
- You can work strategically to define your roadmap and communicate priorities with the Revenue Leadership Team as well as in an independent executional capacity
- You have a strong bias towards action, and understand the nuances that separate priorities and urgency
- Track record of System Integrations
- Experience with Sales Enablement
- Experience with billing tools