The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated, and love challenges. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through our client's success.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop a team of 5-7 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coaching direct reports in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and career planning/development.
- Recruit, retain, and nurture your team of experienced sales professionals with high potential and strong performance history.
- Provide skill training and mentoring on complex sales motions including collaboration with legal, product presentations, juggling multiple relationships with internal teams and quarterly sales forecasting.
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout at all levels of an organization.
- Display a systemic approach to handling meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in building win-based proposals and pricing.
- You are an accomplished winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Individual experience in B2B sales with a complex product and sales process
- At least 2 years leading a quota-carrying sales team (strong preference for SaaS experience)
- Ability to travel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Experience working on complex and creative contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDIC sales processes
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.