Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage - the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease - no matter where they are in the world.
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.Job Description
We, at Flywire are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, motivated, energetic, ambitious, analytical, persuasive, detail focused and results-driven Senior Sales Manager that lives up to company culture and values to help us continue growing the Flywire brand in the UK. This is an amazing opportunity for an extraordinarily talented senior sales manager to join a highly successful sales organisation to help further grow new client acquisition with a focus on UK Higher Education institutions. The focus of this role is to understand prospective client needs and provide the appropriate solutions from the Flywire product portfolio, be that domestic payments, cross border payments, payment plan software, online store or agent payments. The right candidate must display passion for helping educational institutions to enhance the lives of students. This position, reporting directly to the UK Head Of Sales will be responsible for:
- Driving new client acquisition and revenue with a focus on UK based higher education institutions.
- Drive new revenue growth in the region by building long term relationships with senior and operational stakeholders, understanding their strategies and goals.
- Work alongside the Relationship Managers for the region to help grow and sell additional Flywire solutions to existing clients.
- Work alongside the Solutions team to provide technical solutions, processes & integrations for clients to embrace and adopt.
- Create strategic sales account plans for key prospects.
- Manage all commercial activities - Internal reporting, contract renewals, pricing negotiations and new product expansion.
- Work with Flywire partner organisations to drive new client acquisition through partner channels
- Attending remote and face to face events to generate new business
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales of software, payments technology or related services to the higher education sector in the UK.
- Experience in work with higher education institutions, payments, banking & finance, and/or FinTech platforms preferred.
- Experienced sales professional with experience in using sales methodologies, eg gap selling
- Experience of responding to tenders for UK Higher Education institutions
- Extensive knowledge of and network in the UK higher education sector preferred
- Proven ability to complete the sales process from plan to close consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Skilled rapport builder, not afraid of challenges, knows how to get the attention of senior level decision makers.
- Must possess exceptional research, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills with attention to detail, time management and analytical skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start - Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success - every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry - this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 30 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire. #LI-Remote
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.