We're MindGym. We're behavior change specialists that equip ambitious companies to be ready for tomorrow.
For over twenty years, we've worked with companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters and Southwest to transform their organizations. In fact, we've partnered with over half the FTSE 100 and S&P 100.
Our outstanding, behavioral science approach sets people up to make better choices every day and equips companies to improve their human advantage. Over 3 million professionals have taken part in a live MindGym experience and we're just getting started.
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.The Job
The Client Sales Team are the lifeblood of MindGym, spreading the word of MindGym to our customers, by seeking and developing new accounts and growing existing accounts through relentless drive, resourcefulness, and most of all knowledge.
In the Client Sales Team, a Senior Sales Executive becomes an expert in all things people (performance management, management development, diversity, equity & inclusion etc.), presenting Mind Gym’s point of view to customers so that it provokes and excites.What you'll be doing:
- Generate new leads and opportunities drawing on the MindGym’s database of warm and cold contacts and your own professional network
- Expand MindGym’s warm accounts by on-selling, up-selling and even down-selling
- Understand where the value is crafted in your accounts and equip your clients to build consensus with the people in their business who count and can lead to action
- Close deals from $50k-2m, with an average sales cycle of 2 to 8 months
- For us to best set you up for success, it is essential that you have demonstrable experience in consultative B2B sales, securing new business, and growing existing accounts. As well as owning the end-to-end process from initial conversation, through to proposal generation and final pitch.
- A consultative seller with 10+ years experience selling an “intellectual” B2B service, securing new business and growing existing accounts
- Ability to influence transactional buyers/functional leaders
- Consistently meets or exceeds financial goals
- Time Management skills, the drive to build your part of the business semi-autonomously
- Someone who is passionate about what drives human performance at work, who probably has read a few books and watched a few TED talks from the likes of Gladwell, Pink, Ariely et al.
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and outstanding contributions are recognized, valued and respected.