Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our expert sales team is comprised of 9 Managing Director Level - Enterprise Sales Professionals, plus Leadership, and we are growing! This team focuses on automating accounts payable with FIS Integrated Payables Enterprise Solutions, acting as an extension of our client's AP Department. This high-performing team has the expertise our clients demand.
Our FIS Solutions are industry leading and best in class.
What you will be doing
- You will "hunt" inside of Enterprise level accounts, with executive presence and knowledge
- You will engage with the Executive and C-Suite level
- You will be a SME on Integrated Payables and payment automation, and you will understand our clients AP process and needs
- You will work across FIS sales and account management teams to generate leads and build pipeline
- You will lead sales calls, analyze data, prepare presentations, develop pricing, and structure deals to help clients achieve their goals and grow the business for FIS.
What you bring:
Ideal candidate located in Cincinnati, OH, Nashville, TN, or St. Louis, MO
- 7+ years of high performing B2B sales experience (Minimum)
- Experience calling on C-Suite and Accounting/Finance professionals
- Expert Negotiation Skills
- Expert Presentation Skills
- Expert Communication Skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Integrated Payables or payment automation experience
- Fintech experience
- Understanding of accounts payable departments and the invoice to pay process
- Enterprise Fortune 500 sales experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent commission potential
- Attractive benefits including 401K, stock purchase plan, medical coverage, dental coverage, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.