Uniphore, the leader in global Conversational AI technology, is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer to join our growing Sales Engineering team. In this role, the Sales Engineer will be focused on delivering value to our clients by being the technical pre-sales engineering expert and provide support to our sales organization regarding Uniphore solutions and technical design. Additionally, the Sales Engineer will work with our clients to ensure that Uniphore solutions and services meet their business objectives as their trusted technical advisor.
Team Charter and/or Mission: The Sales Engineering team seeks to become trusted advisors for our clients while advocating Uniphore’s conversational AI solutions. We will keep our client’s interests in the forefront while solving unique business problems harnessing the power of Uniphore’s products and
- Complete knowledge about the contact center industry, business goals and challenges, related technology infrastructure and peripheral solutions.
- Provide technical design and implementation expertise, guidance and support to account teams, management, and clients regarding our solution and service offerings.
- Engage and consult with client technical and business stakeholders including project sponsors and decision-makers on Uniphore’s unique platform design and approach to Conversational Service Automation.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations explaining our solutions and services to clients and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with account teams and clients to facilitate workshops to understand client needs and objectives to identify business challenges, develop business cases, reference architectures, and ROI models.
- Manage the documentation, pricing, and execution of pre-sales deliverables to the account team.
- Maintain on-going learning and relevant technical knowledge by attending education/industry workshops, reviewing industry publications and interacting with ecosystem partners.
- Collaborate with our product engineering team on product development and roadmap based on client feedback and/or requests.
- Engage with our account team on solution training and product positioning on opportunity pursuits.
- Preferred candidate location is near Dallas, TX and have the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Solid knowledge of contact center and speech technology solutions including: contact center ACD platforms, employee engagement and customer engagement solutions including IVR and omni-channel solutions, and speech analytics and AI/ML solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and be conversant about our company and articulate the distinct aspects and value of our products and solutions.
- Adept at using consultative skills to apply technology solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the dynamics and critical success factors of the software product industry and implementation and delivery aspects of SaaS based solutions.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description