Senior Sales Engineer at Aviatrix (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:37 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 4, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
WHAT WE DO
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Innovate with Fortune-500 enterprises and bleeding-edge businesses as they build out their multi-cloud infrastructures. As a solution architect at Aviatrix, you will work with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix.
• Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
• Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
• Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
• Guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
• Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
• Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
• Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
• Fluent in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
• Experience connecting to AWS VPCs using VPN Gateway or Transit Gateway.
• Track record of being a successful sales engineer or field engineer working with infrastructure or software solutions.
• Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• An aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption and network connectivity.
• Experience in Networking and Security constructs in public clouds.
• Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
• Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or related fields.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Information on Aviatrix
Aviatrix operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Santa Clara, CA. Aviatrix was founded in 2014. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Aviatrix, click here.
Read Full Job Description