Senior Sales Enablement Specialist at Calm (Remote)
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Health is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
Our B2B Business Operations team is made up of endlessly curious, strategic thinkers and doers. This small team will push each other intellectually and operationally to help implement the most important strategic initiatives within Calm.
What You’ll Do:
You will own and drive programs for our Calm Health Sales Enablement team. Sales Enablement is a critical part of growing our B2B org--you will drive high-level strategic decision making across go-to-market, enable the sales team, and add operational rigor across the company. We’re looking for a structured communicator who finds joy in simplifying the complex to develop the training content, curriculum and programs that enable our sales people to be successful in their jobs.
- Create, own and manage specific initiatives vital to Calm’s continued growth related to our pre-pipeline teams and customer success.
- Partner with Sales, People Team, Marketing and Product to ensure accuracy and consistency in client-facing communications across all Calm for Business Teams
- Ensure ongoing use and maintenance of sales enablement tools by leadership and sales teams
- Enable our organization to continue to be highly data-driven as we scale
- Operationally lead documentation and content creation
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales onboarding, instructional design
- Strong facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy the hands-on experience of building enablement programs and trainings
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment; strong project management and operational management skills
- Experience with a digital health organization strongly preferred
- High-growth startup experience is preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce, Confluence, Gong, WorkRamp or any other enablement/learning management systems
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.