Senior Sales Development Representative - Remote at Talend (Baltimore, MD)
| Baltimore, MD
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:21 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 25, 2022
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
This position is open to candidates located in the EST time zone and will be responsible for AMER Enterprise Accounts across Eastern and Central time zones. The current openings will support the East and Central Time zones.
The Outbound Sales Development Representative’s primary goal is to identify new lead sources and convert qualified prospects in the form of meetings for Account Executives who aim to seal the deal. This process gives you the ability to focus on being the best at what you do – strategically generating pipeline and moving prospects from meeting to qualified opportunity.
We view this role as an opportunity to position yourself on a career growth path, with opportunity to progress within Talend through to future opportunities, through Sales, Marketing, Support, Customer Success or Professional Services.
What we expect from you:
- Affinity for SAAS software solutions and knowledge of the IT Industry
- Excitement about outbound calling to turn cold leads into warm opportunities
- Work with designated strategic Account Managers to identify and prioritize key accounts to develop
- Working with the Sales & Marketing teams to identify new opportunities as well as following up on lead produced from regular Marketing campaigns.
- Ability to carefully listen and be able to absorb information
- Ability to communicate at a senior level up to C level
- Passionate about technology and strong desire to learn
- You will need to be very resilient and tenacious
- 2-5 years minimum experience in sales or client success in a software/tech company is a plus
- Strong understanding of B2B software and ideally SAAS sales
- Experience in engaging with both cold and warm leads
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 6th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- 4th consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at [email protected]. We appreciate your interest in Talend.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Talend SAS and its affiliates ("Talend") have an internal recruiting, or talent acquisition, department (“TA”). Talend may supplement this internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters ("Agency"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Talend employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, Talend will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Talend, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Talend mailing address, fax machine, email address or any other means, directly to Talend employees, or to Talend's resume database will be considered Talend property and therefore will NOT be liable for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Talend or his or her designee. No other Talend employee is authorized to bind Talend to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. Talend hereby specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a Talend officer.
More Information on Talend
Talend operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Redwood City, CA, Irvine, CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA, Mendota Heights, MN and Philadelphia, PA. Talend was founded in 2005. It has 1514 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 91 open jobs at Talend, click here.
Read Full Job Description