About Versapay 🚀
Versapay is focused on transforming accounts receivable efficiencies and accelerating companies’ cash flow by connecting AR teams with their customers over the cloud. Through the Versapay Network we make billing and payments easy for buyers and sellers, reducing costs and eliminating paper, checks, and manual business processes. Check out how our product works here!
Since Versapay’s inception in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 8,000+ clients and 500,000+ users driving $10 billion in payment volume annually. Versapay goes beyond simply automating back-office AR processes to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Our clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships. Over 80% of our clients’ customers are embracing the online services available through the platform.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
⭐️ We obsess over our customers.
⭐️ We help each other.
⭐️ We embrace diversity.
⭐️ We find better ways.
⭐️ We get things done.
⭐️ We own it.
How you’ll make a huge impact here – and on your career:
This is your chance to step into the competitive and lucrative world of technology sales. Here, you'll get experience selling to senior level execs in finance across a wide array of industries. And you’ll do that across North America. You’ll be mentored by other Versapay salespeople who have a ton of experience – you could literally be working with someone with 5 – 15+ years of crushing quotas at some of the world’s leading tech companies.
What you'll do:
- Being the first point of contact for Versapay in the customer value journey. Qualifying contacted customers for continued engagement with our sales teams. Evaluating their clear understanding of the problems we solve and their readiness to address these issues.
- Proactively prospect new potential customers through phone, email and social media outlets, with the goal of making contact and creating interest in Versapay (~100 activities per day), with a target of scheduling deeper discovery calls for the sales team.
- Join a team that is invested in your future. We’ll provide training and work with you on building out your career path here. You will have exposure to learning about and working with teams across the business, including but not limited to Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Enablement and Marketing.
- By researching accounts, contacts, key players, etc. you’re not only able to generate and stimulate buying interest with lead nurturing, emails and building collateral/assets to share, but successfully manage and overcome objections.
- Document your success in Salesforce Lightning CRM and ensure data in marketing automation is complete and up to date.
- Learn, teach others and advance within the sales organization, first by building pipeline and gaining exposure to all aspects of a sales cycle, working together to improve lead quality, collab on best practices and hone your craft.
- Work in lockstep with the marketing team and support lead gen programs from pre-program planning to data entry and post follow-up and tracking. And when possible, helping with tradeshow/event logistics and support.
- Contribute to our awesome culture! Make Versapay a great place to learn, grow and accelerate careers! Your voice matters and we always test and try before we go all in on the Sales team.
What you'll bring to the team:
- You’re naturally curious and confident, love to ask questions, listen and learn from conversations.
- You have strong business acumen. Every customer is different. We listen, discern, and then recommend.
- You’ve got a competitive attitude, even better if you’ve got previous experience crushing a sales quota or hitting measurable goals.
- You have a passion to help businesses improve. Our solution is groundbreaking and provides true value. The opportunity to help businesses motivates you and drives your activities and passion to connect with them.
- You’ve got great energy that people gravitate toward and strong communication skills both oral and written.
- You’ve got a bias toward action, love to dive in and get stuff done.
- You’re looking to learn and collaborate, since you’ll work with reps on account and territory planning and learn from other successful SDRs.
- Bonus if you’ve got previous experience cold calling and/or outbound prospecting.
- You’re not thrown off by a fast-moving, quickly changing environment.
- You’re happy to work both independently and as part of a tight-knit SDR team.
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Sales Navigator, or another similar tech is a bonus.
All of our Veeps live out our core values:
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, all interviews will be conducted using Zoom.
More Information on Versapay
Versapay operates in the Software industry. Versapay was founded in 2006. It has 304 total employees. To see all 21 open jobs at Versapay, click here.
Read Full Job Description