Senior Sales Development Representative, Enterprise at Yelp (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:58 p.m. (CST) on Monday, June 27, 2022
Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
Yelp’s multi-location teams partner with established and growing multi-location businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp has become an essential part in clients’ local advertising mix and the team is growing fast.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will work directly with both our marketing and sales leadership teams. You will help convert Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for our multi-location sales teams and work very closely with sales to ensure these SQLs are the highest quality that will set up the teams to convert them to revenue. You will report into Marketing and work closely with Marketing leadership to provide valuable feedback that will help optimize the lead generation and demand generation efforts to ensure we have high quality MQLs.
You will be responsible for the outreach strategy & execution on these MQLs, and will be tasked with making a great first impression as you clearly articulate the value proposition of Yelp Ad solutions.
This team is in its infancy, so you should also be excited to help build something new. We’re looking for an experienced professional that can be a mentor to our other Sales Development Representative and help us prove out the massive value this role can provide with the possibility of expanding in the future, after we build the foundations.
Where You Come In:
- You will research the Midmarket, Enterprise, and Brand segments, identify key stakeholders and establish a fit for a Yelp Ads product
- You will vet, prospect, qualify, and contact new opportunities
- You will initiate first point of contact with potential customers
- You will reach out to the best leads in our top markets
- You will analyze data to optimize your sales efficiency, outreach cadence and sales strategy
- You will coordinate closely with the sales organization to create opportunities for the sales team, including setting appointments with key decision makers
- You will partner with our marketing team, to ensure marketing qualified leads receive efficient and timely follow-up, and help define sales follow-up approaches that scale
- You will learn the competitive landscape of the multi-location space
- You will have extensive knowledge of Salesforce
- You will communicate clearly and effectively with key stakeholders in multi-location businesses and within the Multi-Loc sales organization
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ successful year(s) in sales experience with a strong record of performance, specifically with Enterprise level businesses
- You have a proven track record of being able to convert MQLs to SQLs in Fortune 500 companies
- You are proficient with LinkedIn Sales Navigator (other outreach tools a plus - like Yesware, Outreach, etc)
- You have strong computer skills, including Google Sheets & Slides
- You are effective in writing emails to both clients and internal stakeholders
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You have a positive attitude and a drive to win
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You are an effective communicator through verbal, written, and face-to-face interactions
- You have a strong attention to detail, and are able to listen with the intention of relaying important information across several business units
- You are genuinely curious about people, regional local businesses, and are passionate about supporting business growth
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet - when faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
What You'll Get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Target salary is $80,000 plus performance based incentives
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
CCPA Privacy Notice
More Information on Yelp
Yelp operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Yelp was founded in 2004. It has 7236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 171 open jobs at Yelp, click here.
Read Full Job Description