Senior Sales Analyst at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
The Senior Sales Analyst at Orion enables a data driven decision-making culture by providing insights at the point of decision.
Through exploratory analysis and deep understanding of the business, this role will ensure critical descriptive, and leading indicators are available to decision makers within their workflows.
Responsible for reporting, data mining, data analysis and project support for the sales team and management. The Senior Sales Analyst will analyze available data and present initial findings with recommended action steps and additional research needs.
Job Duties Include:
- Gather requirements and works with stakeholders to identify and fully scope out problem statement
- Visualize data in a way that is intuitive and meets stakeholder requirements
- Validate results and takes ownership of the accuracy of the data being visualized
- Analyze the underlying data for the ability to proactively identify business problems and opportunities
- Develop rich interactive visualizations, integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Conduct data analysis and modeling to generate business insights
- Identify data quality issues, including incomplete and inconsistent data
- Provide analytics to support near term business needs or to provide key pieces of more sophisticated projects led by others
- Work with internal partners to build dashboards, reports and business intelligence solutions to provide timely, actionable visibility into the sales pipeline, for forecasting, planning, performance assessment and other purposes
- Proactively monitor that data is flowing correctly between tools and tools are functioning correctly
- Work closely with the Sales & marketing team to ensure alignment from a reporting and analysis standpoint
- Work with Sales team and management to explain variances and trends Provide recurring reports and develops ad hoc reports needed monitor Sales goals and trends
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Analytics, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field required
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- 3 years of hands-on experience as a Data Analyst required
- 2 years of experience creating dashboards in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or related tools required
- Demonstrated success in solving business problems through analysis
- Experience working within Financial Services industry preferred
position at Orion Advisor Solutions
AsOne-Orion, we accomplish our best work by being personally accountable to each other and the clients we serve. We are creating a welcoming environment where everyone is respected, valued, and heard. Our willingness todisruptourselves, and the industry ensures we stay ahead of client expectations. Thinking differently is in our DNA weinnovate, push boundaries, reject the status quo, and relentlessly pursue transformative outcomes. It is our collective will towinthat drives Orions success and powers success for our clients and everyone at Orion.
Unique offerings include healthcare benefits start on Day 1, student loan repayment, paid parental leave, paid sabbaticals, free access to best-in-class financial planning, "PAWternity" leave, rewards and recognition, and more.