Senior Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise (US) at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
As a Regional Sales Manager with our Enterprise team, you’ll be a key leader with one of our largest and most productive segments across the KeepTruckin Sales org. You’ll lead a team of seasoned account executives in both engaging and closing top prospects, while simultaneously driving revenue growth and achievement. In that process, you’ll also be a key driver of success for your AEs, hiring, coaching, and enabling them and the broader KeepTruckin business for ongoing growth.
This is a unique opportunity to be one of the primary drivers and contributors to one of the fastest-growing sales channels within one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the industry.What You'll Do:
- Lead a world-class team of ~5 seasoned Account Executives, partnering on sales strategy, pipeline reviews, achieving targets and closing some of our largest and highest priority prospects
- Develop and execute on strategic account and territory plans for your team to meet or exceed ACV targets over monthly, quarterly, and annual periods
- Track progress and success of your Account Executives against various primary KPIs, coaching and enabling their success across short and long-term goals
- Implement account executive training and coaching programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the organization
- Cultivate a culture of high-performance and accountability through best-in-class hiring and ongoing coaching
- Excellence in listening, sales process and passionate about the art of selling
- Collaborate with your Account Executives and directly engage high-priority client prospects to help sell the value of KeepTruckin and close large six-figure accounts
- Ensure use of CRM and other operational tools, processes, and best practices in pipeline planning, forecasting, and sales execution
- 8+ years experience directly managing SaaS sales teams at the Enterprise level
- History of exceeding sales targets with Enterprise-level clients
- Ability to lead and motivate others to action, including best-in-class customer skills communication, empathy, and integrity
- A people-based mindset, with a passion for coaching and developing sales talent at all levels and a history of developing great sales cultures
- Examples of bringing a great sense of rigor, executions and accountability to your team’s day-to-day processes
- Ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional partners across Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Ops
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and sales technologies and best practices enabling your team to forecast, manage their pipeline and accelerate wins
- Lead with curiosity and example by attending sales calls to help team manage and close deals
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.