Senior Partner Success Manager, Universities at Springboard
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:10 p.m. (CST) on Monday, September 27, 2021
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about improving education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Our 100% online programs give anyone, anywhere access to a world-class education through a combination of a web-based platform, project-based learning model, and ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student. We’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives!
We’ve seen incredible revenue growth so far and have branched into University Partnerships -- think of it as a startup within a startup! We’re looking for a Senior Partner Success Manager to join the team to grow revenue by expanding existing university partnerships and growing student enrollment for exciting partnerships. The ideal candidate can both think strategically and dive into the details: they’ll establish strong credibility with university partners, expand program portfolio with university partners, work with business development on transitioning late-stage deals, and support internal teams and university partners through launch & BAU.
As Springboard’s Senior Partner Success Manager for University Partnerships, you will acquire new institutional collaborators, and with them, co-create ways to bring our world-class online courses to an even wider variety of learners. You’ll leverage your relationships and customer success skills alike to grow a lucrative, mission-aligned “book of business” for Springboard. Reporting to the General Manager, University Partnerships, you’ll be responsible for meeting our ambitious partner acquisition goals — and transforming thousands of lives in the process.
- In partnership with the General Manager, University Partnerships, and Head of Business Development, implement a growth strategy for each university partner.
- Design a coherent, effective strategy to expand and deepen the Springboard program portfolio across partners.
- Develop credibility and relationships with existing parents to activate and expand partner channels for student acquisition, identify local channels for student acquisition.
- Represent Springboard and University Programs at industry events, seek opportunities to establish hiring partnerships and student channels.
- Represent Springboard to partners, and partners within Springboard, helping each side understand the other to maximize opportunities for collaboration and impact.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure partner needs are known and met.
- Facilitate regular meetings with university partners to ensure partner-led initiatives are on track. Provide program reports and student insights to university partners
- Responsible for contract renewals and expansion
- Bring 3+ years of account management / customer success/ sales experience within higher ed
- Excellent oral and written communicator and can put together persuasive data-backed and compelling opportunities for consideration
- Have worked with institutions of higher learning and are familiar with their structures, stakeholders, and practices
- Possess a true entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a builder by nature — and assertive, confident, creative, resourceful, unfazed by ambiguity and change, and won’t take no for an answer
- Would make an excellent brand ambassador — you’re eager to represent Springboard and share your conviction in our unique educational model widely
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description