Senior Partner Growth Executive at Conversica (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:54 p.m. (CST) on Friday, August 5, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Conversica is the pioneer and leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants helping organizations attract, acquire and grow customers at scale. Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications that serve as virtual team members and autonomously engage contacts, prospects, customers, or partners in personalized human-like, two-way interactions to drive towards the next best action across the customer revenue lifecycle; whether that’s scheduling a sales meeting, gauging interest to buy additional products or services, or politely but persistently collecting overdue payments.
Reaching out to over 100 million people on behalf of thousands of companies, Conversica Intelligent Virtual Assistants are built on a proven and patented intelligent automation platform integrating natural language understanding (NLU), natural language generation (NLG), autonomous action chains and deep learning capabilities that engage prospects over multiple communication channels and in multiple languages.
Winning multiple awards including Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, Conversica is a portfolio company of Providence Equity, Kennet Partners and Toba Capital and is headquartered in Foster City, California in Silicon Valley with additional US offices in Seattle and Bellingham, Washington.
Conversica is looking for a Senior Partner Growth Executive to join our Partner Alliance Team at Conversica. As the Senior PGE, you will have proven selling experience, hunting new partners, building relations, managing them, and ensuring they are successfully driving bookings. The Partner Alliance Team is driven by Charmony (channel harmony) and operating a world-class partner program that many of our partners are using as a template for their own programs. If this sounds like you, then read on!!
- First and foremost, be the primary person responsible for delivering bookings and revenue growth from specific existing partners
- Primary partners will be resellers including top Industry-leading vendors and SaaS Orgs, Specializing in Consulting, DMS, CRM and Process Management, Lead Providers, Consultants, and Agencies dedicated to Automotive Retail Success.
- Ensure partnership success through the development and execution of partner specific business plans to achieve revenue goals (acquire new partner customer accounts and expand existing partner customer accounts), conducting QBRs, and measurement of partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Conversica offering to Automotive Retail Dealerships.
- Onboard new partners and provide ongoing support and training
- Support leadership in recruiting new partners
- Team up with Revenue Operations to forecast partner ARR and bookings, process orders, and deliver partner-related business reports
- Team up with Marketing to deliver necessary positioning, collateral, and campaigns
- Team up with Sales to deliver high-quality sales enablement, training, and support
- Team up with Customer Success to deliver partner enablement and maximize partner success in delivering a world-class experience to end-customers
- Team with Product Management to help develop partner-friendly solutions
- Proactive self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, able to execute and implement strategy
- Data driven, results driven, revenue driven
- Strong social selling skills
- 5+ years of sales, business development, or account management experience in IT / Software / SaaS; experience managing reseller relationships is beneficial
- Experience carrying a quota and being on commission previously is beneficial
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel development in organizations with recurring revenue models including software and services is beneficial
- Demonstrated track record of promotions and increased responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in public (e.g. attending tradeshows, supporting exhibitions at events, or presenting on webinars/zoom’s and product demonstrations)
- Bachelor’s degree
Conversica is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Conversica does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Conversica.
More Information on Conversica
Conversica operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Foster City, CA, Seattle, WA and Bellingham, WA. Conversica was founded in 2007. It has 219 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 3 open jobs at Conversica, click here.
Read Full Job Description