This role is fully remote, we set a location because some job boards require it.
- Nurturing new and existing relationships, we must build trust and confidence in our ability to operate our partner's assets, provide clear and timely correspondences to partner concerns, and be a knowledge resource.
- Driving growth, we build scalable processes and systems, providing learning and development opportunities internally and externally, and supporting collaboration, efficiency, and accountability.
- Ensuring financial success, we maximize profitability, providing financial transparency, creating operational efficiencies, and delivering an excellent product.
- Create strategic plans with input from Senior Leadership that focus on partner retention, satisfaction, and growth through the creation and management of deep relationships with the different stakeholders (principals, asset managers, property managers) in a portfolio of partners.
- Drive renewal conversations and collaborate with the Real Estate team to identify and execute on expansion opportunities with partners.
- Proactively connect with stakeholders to receive feedback and work to continually improve the strength of our relationships with our partners with the goal of creating opportunities to become the preferred partner with our partnerships.
- Review financial statements and Quality performance with the Operations team to understand how we are performing against expectations.
- Advocate on behalf of the Partner and liaise with Kasa's internal departments to drive solutions that improve our partnership.
- Manage and take ownership for escalations of any serious/urgent issues from or to Partners.
- Ensure a smooth handoff process, both internally and externally, from move-in to ongoing property maintenance.
- Rigorously track conversations and outcomes in a CRM system.
- Help other team members understand the terms and conditions of each partnership agreement.
- Facilitate requests to property partners for Capex needs and additional requests that surface from our team on the ground.
- 6+ years working in a client-facing role in industries such as real estate, asset management, hospitality management, property management, or leasing with a large multifamily company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience
- At least 6 years experience interfacing with real estate owners and operators, and a proven track record of developing strong, long term relationships
- You are analytical, decisive and have the entrepreneurial drive to craft and implement strategic plans for partner retention and expansion
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - You are someone who gets energy from interacting with others and is excited about meeting new people and building relationships. You are comfortable with difficult conversations as well.
- Strong Communicator - You are able to clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing. You are extremely comfortable on the phone, email, or video calls.
- Responsive & Detail Obsessed - You take meticulous notes and follow-up after every call. You always pick up on the first ring and respond to emails in a flash.
- Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
- You know what it takes to run buildings well
- You've managed relationships with institutional clients
- You have financial analytical, accounting, and/or revenue management experience
- Become a respected point of contact with our property partners
- Grew Kasa's portfolio with existing partners
- Partnered with Kasa's internal operations team to enhance the partner experience
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- 🌏 Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- 📈 Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- 🙌 Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it's not disruptive to their work
- 📱 Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse a portion of your monthly cell phone bill to say thanks for using your personal phone during the work day
- 💰 Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- 🩺 Health Coverage: We've invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
- 📈 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well priced, trustworthy, and that offers a large selection of great locations. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our products and systems unlock unparalleled flexibility to operate anywhere from a few Kasa to a few hundred Kasas in any type of building, in just about any location. We currently have Kasas in over 17 states and are expanding into new markets all the time.
All of this is made possible by our team members, each of whom plays a critical role in fulfilling our vision and mission. We strive to foster a culture that values feedback, support, and collaboration throughout the organization. As a remote-first company, we work hard to bridge the gap of distance through initiatives that foster connection across Kasa. A few examples include lively All-Hands meetings, department get-togethers (online and in-person), and teamwide celebrations of important milestones. We offer benefits that encourage team members to stay at Kasa properties to experience our product firsthand and meet local team members when nearby. Guests are crucial to Kasa’s mission. Accordingly, every new Kasa team member gets trained in our Guest Experience Akademy during their onboarding.
Our team is fortunate to have diverse backgrounds, personalities, and experiences united by a commitment to excellence and passion for our industry. If Kasa’s vision and culture speak to you, and you’re up for the challenge of building a company on the cutting edge of real estate, we would love to have you on our team!
Kasa Living is an E-Verify participant. We will verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by matching information employees provide on the form i-9 against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You may find more information here and here.