Senior Partner Delivery Leader at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
The Senior Partner Delivery Leader manages a portfolio of key Palo Alto Networks Partners’ post-sales support and services relationship and experience to ensure Palo Alto Networks is enabling Managed Services Partners (MSP) and their end customers' success with Palo Alto Networks products and services. This role may provide supervision to one or more Partner Success Managers. As the primary point of contact and post-sales support and services relationship owner for key partners, the Sr.PSM understands the partner’s business strategy, forecast, services capabilities across deployed Palo Alto Networks products and works to assure overall quality of delivery for managed services associated with Palo Alto Networks products.Qualifications
- Serves as the Palo Alto Networks central point of contact with a managed services Partner for services delivery requirements across Palo Alto Networks product lines
- Works with the sales team during the pre-sales phase to asses partner capabilities with identified Palo Alto Networks products in order to assist the sales team with identifying the correct Services and Support products for attachment to the developing deal
- Ensures Palo Alto Networks tracking of the partner business / engagement is handled in the right IT system correctly (Deal Submission, Proper SKU, Discount levels, Ticket management system, Certification tracker, License Management, Deal Registration, Partner’s Access to Portal, Customer Service Portal for license management, etc.) Resolves issues as required
- Responsible for acceleration of partner’s service creation and end customer deployment of Palo Alto Networks solutions in order to reduce time to revenue (TTR) from end customer to partner and from partner to Palo Alto Networks and Reduce to Palo Alto Product Adoption by Partner (TTA)
- Develops a deep understanding of the partners managed services business, services portfolio, key stakeholders, customer base
- Measures Time to Revenue, Time to Adoption and constantly works to reduce cycle time assuring high partner engagement with Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Works routinely with the Partner and the Palo Alto Networks sales account team to forecast expected partner sale of Palo Alto Network products to their end customers
- Works with Global Customer Services (GCS) support and services management to develop partner sales forecasts into demand models to allow GCS support and service organization to forecast and satisfy future anticipated resource demands
- Monitors Partner compliance with agreed staff training and certification requirements on relevant Palo Alto Networks products
- Monitors the managed service provider quality of service and support in its use of Palo Alto Networks products in their managed services
- Provides Palo Alto Networks oversight to assure that the partner provides quality delivery of services associated with Palo Alto Network products
- Advises on how best to leverage Palo Alto Network internal investments in partner managed services engagements, coordinating resources and the enablement of assets
- Conducts roadmap and release reviews and high level feature and release planning to enable Partners to prepare for future product releases into their service environment
- Facilitates regular operational meetings / service reviews to review service delivery and discuss any issues impacting the Partner’s service delivery of managed services built upon Palo Alto Networks products. Identifies, tracks and resolves systemic issues.
- Provides periodic operational summaries (Voice of the Customer) to Palo Alto Networks product and support managers regarding the managed service provider challenges with products, support and services
- Provides periodic summaries (Voice of the Customer) to Palo Alto Networks product and support managers regarding product feature enhancements or requests
- Develops deeper relationship with Partner’s executives and and represents entire company to the Partner during QBR, QSR, QOR, etc from services and support side
- Tracks resolution of identified product issues, ensuring visibility across Palo Alto Networks teams and escalating resolution priority where needed
- Manages complex customer situations, coordinating the actions of the Account Team, Services Teams, Partners Resources and Engineering ensuring the Partner, their end customers and internal stakeholders have the information required to make decisions and to act in order to resolve customer issues quickly
- Coordinates and manages activity of Palo Alto engineering or other service staff assigned to the partner account to assure Palo Alto Networks fulfills its commitments to our partners
- Monitors and collaborates with other Partner Success Managers to look for common themes of deployment models, use cases, success stories, common escalation, common issues, common outages, common satisfaction measures and leverages to optimize and accelerate resolution - Develops lessons learned and provides to the Partner Success Team to proactively address issues that have occurred elsewhere before they become issues with other partners
- 10+ years of experience in account management, technical support and/or professional services within the high-tech industry with a BSEE/BSCS or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of client facing sales or services experience
- 5+ years of partner / channel management experience with a strong preference for post-sales experience with large Service Provider accounts
- Project Management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with channel leadership including Managers, Directors and Executives; as well as any other key partners or systems integrators engaged
- Ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, consistently delivering results
- The ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain impact in business terms
- Knowledge of enterprise Security and associated environments used by enterprise customers
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.