GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the role:
We are in search of a driven, self-motivated, team player who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. As a Senior Outside Sales Representative at RxNXT, you will use your relationship building skills to directly impact RxNXT’s growth.
· Manage the entire sales process, including prospecting, pitching, and closing new clients
· Consistently track, report, and analyze your sales pipeline to produce volume and forecast accuracy
· Constantly analyze and evaluate the sales process and present improvement recommendations to leadership
· Feedback into product development team to ensure the voice of our clients are being heard
· Present solutions via phone and online conferencing to prospective customers. Potential travel up to 25%
· Stay current on pharmacy trends including staying abreast of new technologies, competitors and opportunities for growth and partnerships
· 5+ years sales experience with a proven track record of goal attainment
· 5+ years relevant experience in the health insurance, pharmacy benefit management or medical technology industry
· Experience with pipeline generation and management
· Experience with CRM and similar sales tech
· Experience demoing software in-person and virtually
· Strong communication, analytic and listening skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.