--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You have a proven track record of creating and evolving new and existing processes to drive efficiencies throughout a fast-paced organization. You solve for your customers, both internal and external, and look to optimize each stage of the customer lifecycle. You are mission-driven with a passion for ensuring results and evolving customer value within the Public Sector. You work with a sense of urgency, delivering solutions to immediate opportunities while ensuring a continued focus on long-term strategic goals.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to own and drive initiatives aimed at improving the customer experience and growth of the customer base. You will be a core business partner to our Public Sector Customer Success Organization and will work closely with the leadership team to identify and measure core operating metrics and KPIs, continuously evolve our customer engagement strategy, and drive efficiency gains in our processes and systems. You will have the opportunity to own and ensure competition of cross-functional projects across Operations, Product, and Customer Success organizations.
- Provide analytical, operational, and decision-making support to Dataminr’s Public Sector leadership team
- Solve complex business opportunities through the use of technology and process improvement
- Develop and refine Dataminr’s Customer Success engagement model, KPI tracking, and operating cadence, driving accountability, maximizing product adoption and customer value
- Convert business insights into action plans, supporting the development of processes and change management that increases rep effectiveness and overall customer value and retention
- Drive programs aimed at scaling our operations from inception to execution across our global teams
- Maintain and improve data hygiene and integrity to support the overall business processes and performance visibility
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and identify opportunities to collaborate and solve holistically for our customers
- Support the growth and development of a rapidly growing operations team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Meaningful experience executing within customer success operations, sales operations, or strategy role, preferable within a B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) industry
- Experience with CRM and customer success tools (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.); Business intelligence tools a plus (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Strong understanding of the public sector sales processes, business drivers, and procurement processes and regulations; experience supporting military, federal agencies, and/or the intelligence community
- Proven track record leading change management, identifying opportunities to increase leverage and scale within systems, tools, and workflows
- Experience leading through influence, taking initiative, and leveraging your business acumen and stakeholder management skills to drive results
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.