We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growthIn this role, you will
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing sales teams in the US and overseas (Philippines).
- Ensure the team is using effective sales tactics, language, scripts, and messaging to meet revenue objectives.
- Effectively plan, set goals, analyze performance data, and project future performance.
- Present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Own recruiting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives, leads, and managers.
- Manage sales CRM (HubSpot) for best practices, workflow, and user adoption.
- Occasionally travel to our hub offices in Las Vegas and the Philippines.
You are a high-performing go-getter Sr. Sales Manager looking to help us meet our customer acquisition and growth targets by leading and developing a competitive and performance-driven team. You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, are a quick learner and have a track record of success. You are excited about maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management. You are a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.Why work for Boundless?
Boundless offers employees the unique opportunity to grow professionally as leaders in the online immigration industry while driving positive social change. Every employee is essential to achieving our core mission of empowering every family to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly and affordably.
We are trailblazers in the online immigration space because we aren’t constrained by convention - We think without bounds. Boundless is a place for employees who aren’t afraid to continuously try new things. We value a spirit of inquiry and look for individuals who ask questions and challenge ideas to move us forward, to understand the why. We encourage our employees to focus on outcomes over output and to address complex challenges with simple solutions. Boundless is all about ownership, accountability, and flexibility in how we approach our individual company roles, and the industry as a whole.
Visit careers.boundless.com to learn more about Boundless, including our perks and benefits!