Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Remote) at Hyperfine
Senior Manager of Sales Operations is responsible for developing a Commercial Sales Operations team platform that reflects the sales process, sales pipeline, sales funnel, and the associated metrics and dashboards by geographic region. This individual will work closely with commercial leadership to define and optimize sales processes and monitor results including planning, forecasting, quota design and management, sales enablement design and implementation, sales compensation modeling, RFP process management, order flow, and org design.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations and the Operations team will work closely with the sales and legal team to develop quotes and contracts to facilitate orders.
The US will be the initial priority, but this individual will also be responsible for international coverage as the organization expands globally.
- Functional Sales Operations:
- Orchestrates the development of operating mechanics, enablement tools, and systems to enhance the efficiency and productivity of the sales organization
- Drive daily business operations activities and process improvements, financial performance management, develop sales and customer initiatives, contract renewals, and negotiation process
- Develop, process, analyze, monitor, and report sales-related data from forecasting to compensation to all stakeholders and driving continuous quality improvements
- Lead sales quota development including continual sales alignment optimization, territory planning models, and expense models
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis with leading indicators to measure and project execution of growth objectives
- Drive structure and discipline with regards to sales support and tools and process
- Coordinate sales meetings, trainings & standard field communications
- Maintain and verify critical data accuracy and act as the primary Sales liaison with Information Technology partners and projects
- Strategic Sales Operations:
- Help to develop and lead U.S. go-to-market strategy based on customer segmentation and partnership needs
- Develop account level customer segmentation model and framework as well as targeting processes and tools
- Continuously assess and refine sales processes & roles to ensure alignment with customer needs and competitive dynamics
- Lead continuous pricing and discounting strategy development. Enhance negotiation capabilities and sales programs.
- Be a part of the US Sales team and help develop a set of cohesive strategic growth priorities and initiatives
- Help to optimize the US clinical services model by developing deployment frameworks and support resources needed
- Strategic Sales and Collaboration:
- Responsible for developing and negotiating sales programs for National and Regional IDN customers, including government agencies
- Drive strategic alignment between the Regional Sales Directors around the attainment of the goals for targeted accounts and initiatives
- Develop strong functional partnerships with Finance, HR, Corp Sales Operations, Contracting, and Service
- Partner with Sales leaders and Marketing teams on business development and growth initiatives
- Critical Leadership Differentiators:
- Highly collaborative and able to build relationships internally and externally
- Executive presence with key account management skills
- Methodical and oriented to build sales models, process, and technology implementation
- Deep understanding of the GPO/IDN landscape and physician and administrator needs
- Highly competitive and creative; Contributes to a clear vision and strong culture
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and strong analytical, financial & commercial acumen
- Ability to develop a clear roadmap and execute against it while operating at a fast pace within the organization and in an extremely competitive market
- Success Measures:
- Achieving growth in US business overall and in each international segment
- Demonstrating growth through partnership initiatives at strategic accounts
- Designing and executing effective incentives for the US sales organization
- Consistency in forecasting revenue in a timely and accurate manner in conjunction with finance
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL:
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com or related tools, or the demonstrated capacity to master CRM tools with the ability to build and monitor data-driven sales and operational dashboards
- Experience working with US and international hospitals and remote patient care locations and providers, including adjacent client bases such as distribution channels, and national and government accounts
- Broad multichannel experience – can set up and optimize multiple sales channels including affiliates, direct eCommerce, traditional sales, and referrals
- Experience with SaaS subscription-based pricing/contract model Hardware/manufacturing model a plus.
- Comfortable with both traditional field sales, and direct eCommerce
- Collaborative partnering experience with marketing, finance, operations, R&D
- Quantifiable experience providing sales intelligence for both hunting and farming, including wrapping strategies and programs around lead scoring, customer retention, segment expansion, and customer acquisition.
- BS or MBA in Sales Administration, Marketing, Business, Finance or related field.
- 15+ years of direct experience managing an Operations team at a global medical device (capital equipment) SaaS, or consumer tech company with BA or, Masters | MBA with 10+ years experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience in contract review or applicable experience
- Excellent computer/spreadsheet skills, able to work with multiple databases
- Experience operating in related software tools (e.g., SalesForce, NetSuites, Definitive Healthcare, Microsoft Excel and Data Mining software)