Senior Manager, Sales Operation - Data, Security and Identity Products (DSIP) at Visa Inc, (Miami, FL)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
We are seeking a process driven Sr Manager in our Sales Operations area, to join our commercialization team. This role will lead North America’s data products sales operations and be responsible for generating and analyzing key business performance metrics, track against business goals and identify gaps and opportunities for business improvements by analyzing fact-based data.
The position leads four key areas:
- Process - Responsible for driving process optimization while maintaining an excellent client onboarding experience and minimizing processing errors.
- Analysis - Ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve business problems, and quickly arrive at recommended solutions that support team goals.
- Reporting - Strong presentation composition skills required for monthly and ad-hoc reporting to business stakeholders.
- People manager – Motivate and lead associate(s) supporting operational functions, ensuring processes are created and adhered.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and implement processes that minimize client friction within the sales operations processes including user management and billing. Troubleshoot issues in the process and reduce friction. Continually explore opportunities to improve efficiencies, both with the process and reporting.
- Provide team with analytics to support team goals of increasing user base as well as client engagement and retention.
- Generate key performance metrics needed for management reviews and assist with development of presentations for executive review.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams including Product, Client delivery, Go-to-Market, Finance, Legal on any projects that will support better client experience
- Serve as a liaison with global Client Services, responsible for coordinating training for Client Services team, keeping track of client cases and collaborating with Client Services to ensure timely resolution of issues is achieved.
• 8 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 5 or more years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
• 9+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3+years of experience with a PhD
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel and savvy with developing presentations for large audiences, building workflows, reports etc.
• Ability to think analytically with strong focus on process.
• Self-motivated, works well independently as well as part of a team.
• Works with minimal direction.
• Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
• Analytical, organized, accurate, and detail-oriented with fact-based consultative discipline.
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and results driven, with proven success over a wide variety of functional business problems.
• Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to ensure customer expectations and service levels are exceeded.
• Ability to effectively communicate, either written or orally on technical issues to managers and clients.
• The ability to work cross functionally in order to successfully negotiate among various Visa departments is exercised daily.
• Fundamental project management skills.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.