Senior Manager, Sales Effectiveness at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:48 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 6, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and engaging Manager of Sales Enablement to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to own the build out of our day-to-day and long-term Sales enablement strategy. You will be responsible for enabling our Sales go-to-market strategy in addition to owning training on general sales and sales management skills, company, industry and product-specific initiatives. You will be focused on onboarding in addition to continuing education for the entire Sales team. This person will build and implement the sales curriculum through the use of Sales learning tools and systems to ensure our client facing teams are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be “best in class.” They will ensure the Sales team is confident and consistent with the company's go-to-market positioning and content. Additionally,, you will ensure alignment and ongoing collaboration cross-functionally to help our teams develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. They will work closely with sales leadership, Sales Operations, Marketing, Client Strategy and Product Marketing teams to enhance our go-to-market effectiveness.
- Sales Onboarding: Design and deliver an monthly sales onboarding classes in order to ensure that AEs consistently graduate with a baseline level of competence and the ability to quickly generate revenue
- Ramping: Support sales managers with the ramping of new AEs
- Continuing education: Work with sales leadership to identify areas of of improvement for the AE teams in each segment and implement training and process improvements that drive more optimized performance
- Individual Coaching: Work 1:1 with reps on specific deals and overall performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a SaaS Sales Role (preferably high velocity)
- Track record of consistent quota attainment/over-performance
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional business acumen
- Knowledge of adult learning concepts and methodologies
- Experience building instructor led course materials including presentations and activity guides
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance - Attentive pays for life insurance equal to 1x your salary (through Anthem)
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office
- Up to 18 weeks New Parent Leave with 100% pay
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description