| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:40 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
Sr Manager, Payer Account Management, will report directly to the Sr. Director, Payer Account Management and support both the Sr. Director and Pharmacy Strategy Officer. The Sr. Manager will partner closely with leaders in Pharmacy Strategy, Product, Finance, and Legal to execute on both tactical and strategic initiatives. Regular interstate travel will be required
● We are looking for an experienced strategy manager to help shape our organization's long-term Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) and Health Plan strategies and develop measures that realize our business objectives
● The Sr. Manager will be tasked with assessing partner performance, implementing and scaling engagement processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage
● The role will be client facing and require regular in-person meetings both internally and externally
● Engage and communicate with GoodRx accounts and PBM partners
● Build and maintain professional relationships with GoodRx’s PBM, Health plan and employer group partners
● Lead and execute on strategic and operational initiatives that support GoodRx, it's clients, and PBM partners
● Thrive in executing within a cross-functional organization and on projects across our portfolio of growth businesses
● Must be able to problem solve and deliver insights both internally and externally
Skills & Qualifications:
● 3-5 years in a client facing strategy or consulting role
● Be an expert on Pharmacy Benefit Managers, cash and discount networks, or health plans
● Highly analytical, using data and insights to influence decision-making
● Comfortable with ambiguity and evolving priorities
● Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint or Google Business Suite
● Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationship skills
● Account management experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills
● Prior experience working with Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), commercial insurance plans, or retail pharmacy operations and contracting
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description