Convoso is a leading innovator of contact center software in a continually evolving industry. We are looking for motivated team players ready to jump in as we work together to drive our company’s accelerated growth. (Just a heads up - we were selected as one of the Built In LA best places to work in 2020, 2021 and 2022!)
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Senior Manager of Inside Sales who will be responsible for leading the sales team to achieve quarterly targets and KPIs by establishing and managing sales goals, and monitoring achievement.
What You Will Do:
- Execute go-to-market strategy, and meet and exceed target and goals
- Lead the sales team to achieve quarterly targets and KPIs by establishing and managing sales goals, and monitoring achievement
- Monitor daily the sales activity of the team, and track results.
- Communicate and establish expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Lead and coordinate weekly forecast and pipeline review meetings.
- Recruit and hire new Account Executives on the sales process.
- Develop, coach, and mentor the sales team to grow business, train on sales processes, and promote effective sales strategies
- Report on sales activity, pipeline development and forecast to the leadership team.
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally with other departments, especially with the CSM team post sales
Who You Are:
- Process driven
- Track record of success in building and developing a team
- Understands metrics (data driven)
- Exhibits leadership and people management skills
- 5+ years experience managing sales teams (5-10 AEs)
- Has met consecutive team target achievement ($5M ARR - $10M ARR, or $750K - $2.5M MRR)
- B2B SaaS experience
- Complex solution selling experience
- Understands various sales methodologies (GAP, Challenger, MEDDIC, etc)
- Typical SaaS sales tech stack experience (Salesforce, Salesloft/Outreach, Gong or Chorus.ai)
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Moves quickly, thinks strategically, and superb at tactical execution
- Excellent presentation, organization, and listening skills
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- 100% covered premiums for employees for Medical, Dental, Basic life insurance, Long term disability
- Affordable Vision plan and optional FSA
- No cost Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance
- PTO, Paid Sick Time, Holidays, Bereavement time, Parental Leave
- 401k program with generous company match
- Monthly Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly credits toward food & beverage
- Leadership Development Program
- Company Outings
- On and offsite team building events
- Paid training for departments
- Your birthday off
- Apple laptop
- And a team of highly experienced and kind colleagues!
- Casual office environment & dress
- Daily catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen (Dietary restriction-friendly)
- Happy Hours
- Monthly Massages
- On-site Car Wash
- Free Parking