Senior Manager, Global Alliances & Channels Sales Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Manager to join our Sales Operations organization to partner and support the Service Provider Partners. Aligned to the Service Provider Sales team, the Senior Manager, Global Alliances & Channels Sales Operations will lead a sales operations team at ServiceNow focused on partners that is not purely tactile but is supporting and leading change within the organization. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting sales, understand sales cycles and key KPI’s, while providing insights to aid the business in driving decisions and outcomes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business Partner to Alliances & Channels Service Provider leadership.
- Deliver Territory Analysis and work with Sales Leadership to establish, maintain and modify sales territories.
- Provide business partners with actionable insights into business drivers and financial performance to help identify areas of opportunity or risk.
- Attend and participate in all forecast meetings supporting Sales Management in the weekly roll-up of their forecast.
- Perform pipeline reviews and establish best practices and methodologies for forecast accuracy.
- Drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions.
- Analytical support and reporting for Quarterly Business Reviews and other leadership presentations.
- Attend quarterly leadership QBRs.
- Work with Sales Enablement, Partner Strategy, and Partner Programs to develop programs which drive customer success, partner sales, account penetration, and customer acquisition and retention.
- Provide trainings and guidance to sales and sales operations teams on key Service Provider initiatives.
- Actively engage in high visibility cross functional initiatives to improve processes, systems, and automation to help the Alliances & Channels business scale.
- As new products, pricing changes, etc. are introduced, ensure sales readiness from training to systems and operational implementation.
- Ensure governance around policy and procedure pertaining to crediting, ordering and pricing for your team.
- Process commissions and interface to finance for all commission related questions for the supported Regions.
- Assist in deal structuring of partner contracts. Provide support on deal structuring and understanding of customer contracts guiding new business, upsell, and cross sell activities.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Has previous management experience.
- 5+ Years proven experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization. Ideally including experience in Partner Sales Operations and firm knowledge of partner influence in a sales cycle.
- Proficient in the use of sales methodologies and sales force automation tools.
- Provided support on deal structuring.
- Participated in the development and implementation of sales commission plans with an understanding of what drives sales behaviour.
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has been in a role supporting Partner Sales Teams.
- Proficient in PPT, Word and Excel.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.