Senior Manager - Enterprise Customer Success & Account Management at Vonage (Remote)
Vonage Sales Mission: We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why This Role Matters:
Customer Success and Account Management serve as a real-time sales and post-sales consultative partner with clients. We are the fulcrum to client onboarding, advising about product implementation and best practices. Over time we remain proactively engaged, ensuring solution functionality and working with clients to extract maximum business value. Our goal is client business success and, at the same time, opening doors for future Vonage growth and success. The Senior Manager of Customer Success is a leadership role that will manage our Enterprise group, responsible for managing the largest customers on Vonage.
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of up to 10 Individual Contributors, comprised of Account Managers and Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Achieve performance excellence by focusing on metrics such as Net Retention Rate (NRR), Churn, Upsell and Cross Sell
- Help build relationships with Vonage’s largest key customers in North America by partnering with Account Managers and CSMs
- Work internally with cross-functional teams to design, develop and introduce new products and enhancements to address customer requests and priorities.
- Drive and manage customer-related projects, initiatives and tasks, collaborating heavily with sales and working closely with Vonage technical, operations and support teams.
- Work with Account Managers and CSMs to help their customers:
- Provide service support as requested,
- Coordinate project onboarding and ensure client adoption of best practices,
- Ensure timely and successful completion of client-generated issues and requests,
- Route queries and requirements to relevant Vonage departments,
- Provide advice on product, service, technology and other advances,
- Identify opportunities to grow revenue.
- Must have UCaaS and CCaas experience
- Prior experience (7+ years) in Account Management or Customer Success leadership
- Comprehensive knowledge of Vonage products and businesses: IaaS, VoIP and managed WAN and LAN
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Negotiation skills to be leveraged in customer interactions
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret product and service-related situations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Ability to:
- Build and maintain solid and lasting customer relationships.
- Work effectively with both technical- and business-focused clients.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Apply in-depth customer insight and understanding to influence Vonage product, sales and marketing decisions.
What's In It For You:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.