Senior Manager, Customer Success Management at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an energetic Senior Manager, Customer Success Management who is passionate about delighting customers and is driven by delivering results. This role will be based in our Boston Headquarters. The successful candidate will report to the VP of Account and Customer Success Management and will be responsible for leading a team of seasoned Customer Success Managers who are pioneering a positive customer experience and ensuring our clients realize value from their investment.Responsibilities:
- Drive customer retention best practices activities within your team and territory
- Be a change agent and participate in creating programs and processes that keep our success offerings cutting edge
- Coach and mentor a team of customer success managers on business value discussions, influencing customer advocacy within our community, finding expansion opportunities and driving customer retention
- Be a point of escalation for customer matters and resource for problem resolution
- Leveraging your in-depth understanding of customer success to maintain a high retention rate each quarter and execute against our plan for maintaining an exceptional retention rate within your team/territory
- Collaborate with fellow leaders and other business stakeholders to design solutions that drive an optimal customer experience.
- Occasionally facilitate highly visible customer success programs providing executive and board consumable status and tracking of results
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of customer success experience preferably within a SaaS organization
- Experience engaging and building rapport with C level contacts
- Outstanding communication skills both with customers and within an organization to executive and board level
- Proven value realization skills and ability to execute against retention metrics
- Excellent problem solving ability and fierce dedication to meeting timelines
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and efficiently implementing long-term solutions
- Consistent track record of defining and executing against key performance indicators
- Excellent people management skills; high empathy and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
- Proven proficiency in running metrics-driven and process-oriented teams
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged to achieve team goals
- A customer first attitude and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Comfortable being a hands-on contributor
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.