Senior Manager for Americas, Customer Success at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
We are looking to further evolve our Customer Success practice with a forward-thinking leader who will grow the Customer Success team for the Americas! As the Senior Leader of the Americas you will help our team to take ownership of our white glove customers, and collaborate with the cross-functional groups across the organization to ensure Meraki customers are getting the most value from their investment. With our foundation in place, you will focus on improving our efficient and scalable coverage model by turning data into insights and elevating the team. In addition to this, you will also be intimately involved in the strategic growth of both the team personnel and key initiatives. Our people are acutely important here at Cisco Meraki, and as a Senior Manager, you will be expected to identify, develop and foster talent who can continue to contribute as future Customer Success Leaders. Touted as one of Cisco’s most successful acquisitions, Meraki is an exciting place to be. Join us and have an impact on the continued success and development of the Cisco Meraki Customer Success Team. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Provide guidance to direct reports, comprising first-line managers and individual contributors.
- Work with your team to develop campaigns to help our customers gain more value from their Cisco Meraki products
- Partner with internal teams to develop a plan, leading to an extraordinary customer experience. Teams include: Sales, Operations, Product Management, Cisco Partners, and other customer success specialists
- Iterate and improve on current metrics of success to meet objectives with process improvements; like adoption rates, up-sell and cross-sell, etc.
- Promote an inclusive and supportive culture within and across teams
- Develop and document the overall customer success adoption strategy
- Align and collaborate with key partners at the theater level
- Work with fellow senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
- Communicate goal results and key performance indicators to team and drive your teams towards success
- Understand key customer critical metrics and identify expand opportunities with a keen eye/focus on customer retention
- Implement retention and expansion strategies
- Provide required resources to ensure the best customer experience
- Champion company-wide culture of Adoption and Expansion
- Help craft and drive leading metrics of success, including: customer health score, net promoter score (NPS) and adoption rates
- Provide detailed and documented requirements to cross functional teams that improve the impact of the Customer Success team
Candid. You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures.
Career Champion. You invest in your team’s growth and development.
Disagree, Decide, and Commit. You listen to understand different opinions and allow them to influence the direction.
Results Driven. You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships.
Trustworthy. You commit to earning our team’s trust every day through your actions and transparency.
5+ years in a leadership role, managing other leaders a plus
5+ years of experience with subscription and software offers or similar loyalty based retention models
Proven experience driving Customer Success relationships to influence end user adoption
Ability to build and lead local and dispersed teams and experience leading cross-functional teams
Interest in relevant technologies and customer use cases/outcomes
Program and project management experience
Experience integrating data and analytics into workflows and engagement processes
Why Cisco Meraki:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.