Senior Enterprise Account Executive - UK at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We are now looking for an experienced sales professional with a wealth of Contact Centre and Telecommunications knowledge to strategically grow top level accounts in the UK. You will have an excellent network within top global accounts already having sold complex CCaaS or UC products.
This is an excellent opportunity to sell quality, market leading technology in to High Enterprise Accounts, expanding your skills in relationship management and strategic sales techniques.
- Responsible for new business development within large enterprise accounts and closing of opportunities
- Foster and expand the company’s relationship with business units, divisions and the overall enterprise customers
- Create and cultivate a close relationship with strategic alliances
- Understand the customers’ business strategy and direction and manage a long term, sustainable business portfolio
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Bringing innovative ideas that showcase case Talkdesk’s competitive advantage and disruptive mindset
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for region’s market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritising the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Previous experience in selling complex Enterprise software solutions into G2K accounts
- Solid background managing strategic accounts
- Long history in outside/direct sales experience exceeding quota targets
- Specific experience selling into complex enterprise customers
- Experience positioning through strategic value based selling
- Track record of innovative projects
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Analytical with strong business acumen
- Flexible personality, able to adapt to surroundings
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- CCaaS knowledge a plus
- Flexible and remote / hybrid based working
- Fantastic team working culture in a diverse team with frequent social and team building events
- Very competitive compensation and benefits packages including private medical and dental cover, 28 days personal leave and quarterly volunteer days