Udacity is the only company to offer digital talent transformation that creates a job-ready workforce on a global scale. As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive our rapidly growing enterprise business through new client acquisition, and will help leading companies empower their teams to deliver meaningful business outcomes. We’re seeking a hungry seller skilled in MEDDIC/MEDDPICC, Command of the Message, with a proven track record selling to C-level executives at Global 2000/Fortune 1,000 companies. Udacity is a fast-paced start up where you will have a voice and the opportunity to grow your career. If you thrive in this type of environment, read on!Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
- Use industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct productive C-level meetings and speak as a leader in this space.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to provide greater value to customers.
- Assist in growing the team as we scale.
- 8+ years in enterprise SaaS sales -- some startup or early stage company experience preferred
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at the client executive level.
- Curiosity with solid research skills and capable of in-depth understanding of client’s overall business, organizational structure, and business processes to grow sales.
- An exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- A forward-looking, process oriented, flexible, creative, and proactive approach.
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- MEDDIC/MEDDPICC and Command of the Message experience strongly preferred
Udacity is committed to creating economic empowerment and a more diverse and equitable world. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition (including genetic information), age, veteran status or military status, denial of pregnancy disability leave or reasonable accommodation.