The Key Account Manager is responsible for driving the upsell of TeleSign solutions to existing enterprise customers. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive account strategy to achieve specific targets. They will oversee the creation of opportunities and articulation of the value prop for TeleSign solutions within their defined accounts.
- Consultative solution-sell the suite of TeleSign services by mapping business challenges with technology solutions
- Close net new business with named accounts, including some of the largest companies in the world
- Identify key decision-makers, approvers, and influencers and develop strategies to increase deal confidence
- Drive incremental revenue inside named accounts by uncovering net new use cases, growing adoption of current opportunities, and upselling and cross-selling additional services
- Lead generation, qualification, and opportunity management to contract closure
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- 5+ years in demonstrated Enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding and/or experience of information security, SaaS models, identity and authentication, and B2B2C sales models
- Experience in selling into the financial services industry - Banking, Fintech, Payment, and Lending companies
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong collaboration and communication within departments with the like-minded goal of achievement
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
TeleSign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.